The Bristol Titans Krav Maga Academy have developed a 3 hour crash course in Krav Maga aimed specifically at women. The program will be based on self defence techniques that can escalate from soft breakaway techniques that increase your confidence all the way through to the aggressive and effective techniques that are used in Krav Maga.
We will cover the physical aspects needed to deal with the most common attacks such as hair grabs, holds and chokes and we will also cover common personal safety scenarios.
You will be trained by our senior instructing team who’s background includes a combined 30+ years of training in the martial arts as well as professional licensed bodyguarding to ensure that you get the best possible training in the physical aspects but also in areas such as situational awareness and verbal skills.
“The best Krav Maga club in Bristol- tried a few clubs and this has the best balance of sparring, conditioning and krav I’ve found. Really friendly atmosphere, students of all levels welcome- it’s always fun with no egos, everyone helps everyone to skill up.
Jim’s a top quality instructor not just in krav but in all things martial arts/mma/fitness related and makes all the classes interesting, fun and challenging and really encourages you to do your best and get the best out of it. Would recommend more if I could!!” – Megan
“Jim is a very experienced instructor with a great personality. The atmosphere is friendly and motivating. Regardless of what age, gender, size, colour you are, the team makes you feel welcome and helps you become the best possible version of you. If you want to learn real self-defense in an ego-free environment, this is the place to go. Highly recommend!” – Beáta
“Being a girl, and also a fairly weak one, I’ve always wanted to learn how to defend myself. I found this academy through their website and showed up for the first lesson one night, and been happy ever since. I’ve only been going for a month or so, but I can already tell my fitness level is getting better, I am more aware of my surroundings and I feel more capable of standing up for myself. ” – Dalgis
- Do I need to be fit?
- No…but if you have any medical conditions that prevent you from partaking in physical exercise then you would need to check with your doctor first before training.
- Do I need experience?
- Not at all! This course is designed to teach you how to defend against the most common attacks and how to use the most effective techniques, suitable for all levels of experience!
- Are the instructors male and female?
- Our Womens Krav Maga Workshop team is made up of two male and one female instructor. All 3 instructors are some of the highest qualified instructors and students in the UK. The syllabus was written by both our senior Coach and one of the British Krav Maga Associations most senior female students to ensure that the training is perfect for women.
- What is the age range?
- Minimum age is 16 with parental consent and there is no maximum age limit
10% of our profits goes to the Refugee Women of Bristol charity . Refugee Women of Bristol (RWoB) is the only multi-ethnic, multi-faith organisation which specifically targets the needs of refugee women in Bristol.
To register your interest in one of our Womens Krav Maga Workshops please contact us by clicking here
The Bristol Titans are providers of self defence and martial arts training based in Kingswood and Speedwell, Bristol.
Our team of instructors have a variety of backgrounds and decades of experience. The Bristol Titans have been teaching Krav Maga in Bristol since 2010.
Please feel free to check us out and say hello on our Instagram page